Is acidity bothering you? Get in touch with the top Dietician Sheela Seharawat and know easy home remedies to get relief from acidity in an easy and natural way. The suggested home remedies will be easy to initiate and effective. This will save you from being on several medications.
Foods that help
It is clearly known that oily and spicy dishes are one of the causes of acidity.
• One may experience relief in just half an hour by eating a handful of almonds.
• A chewing gum and basil leaves may help in washing down the acid from the stomach.
• If you have acidity problem, eat bananas and apples. This helps in relieving the feeling of easiness.
• Eat 15 to 20 grapes in a row and get rid of acidity.
• A clove of garlic is very helpful in aggravating acidity.
• To get an immediate relief, make a mixture of baking soda and water and drink it.
Drinking it down
• A cold buttermilk glass with ice in it is a perfect way to reduce the recurrence of acidity.
• The effects of acidity can be reduced with the help of chamomile and cinnamon.
• Various juices extracted from fruits and vegetables are very good for reducing acidity.
• Use of Aloe Vera juice cools the stomach and helps to neutralize acidic tendencies.
Drink plenty of water for keeping yourself cool and acidity free from inside.
At Diet Clinic, you will be guided by one of the top Dietician Sheela Seharawat. She will help you get a customized anti-acidic diet plan suiting to your needs and body needs.
• Fibrous cereals like whole grains, oatmeal, and brown rice are very effective for the body and in reducing stomach acid.
• Eat fried, baked, grilled or boiled meat when you feel acidic.
Dietician Sheela Seharawat will make you know about what foods should be added to the diet plan and what not. Get in touch with Diet Clinic soon!